A small collection of my favourite website designs/builds.
This was a long term website collaboration project with designers.
We worked together to put together a great design in an agile fashion, that presented OSACO
in the correct way.
This project used a multitude of skills including front-end development, content editing, artwork preparation, SEO knowledge and Wordpress development.
Richmond University were in need of some large scale improvements of their digital assets across the board. I ran a large scale project involving a brand new website, brand work, content re-writes, email template improvements, SEO, analytics, accessbility and post work training. Items produced included:
- New information architecture
- Full content re-writes (courtesy of Jack McDaniel)
- Wireframes of key pages including course pages
- New design
- New email template designs
- SEO review and recommendations
- Website documentation
- Wordpress training for marketing staff